HOGANSVILLE WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION & REPAIRWater damage can be caused by storms, broken pipes, leaking appliances, blocked drains and other disasters. Successful restoration depends largely on the how quickly drying can begin. It is imperative to have drying professionals on the scene as soon as possible. That is why we have crews on-call 24 hours a day. We use state-of-the-art moisture detection equipment to locate and eliminate hidden moisture. We can guarantee your property is completely dry. You won't have to worry because a dry structure means no mold.
- Immediate Response 24/7/365
- TES - World's Fastest Drying System
- Deodorization & Disinfection
- Truck Mounted and Portable Extraction Units
- State-of-the-Art Moisture Detection Equipment to Locate and Eliminate Hidden Moisture
- Industrial Grade Dehumidifiers & High-Speed Air Movers
- IICRC Certified in Water Damage Restoration
- Documented Drying Process
You want your home back to the condition it was in prior to the water damage and we know just how to do that.
In Case of Water Damage
- Contact Champion to begin drying immediately.
- Ventilate wet areas.
- Remove standing water by sponging and blotting.
- Move electronics to dry area.
- Place aluminum foil under furniture legs in wet area.
- Treat all wet areas as toxic.